SHIPPING & RETURNS
If you're buying gifts online this Christmas then please try to do so by the dates below :-) While we cannot guarantee that any parcel reaches you by a certain date if you order by these dates it'll give you the best chance of receiving your orders in time for Christmas:
FINAL FESTIVE SHIPPING DATES
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Monday 11 December
UK ORDERS: Monday 18 December
We ship worldwide from the UK using a tracked + signed for service to ensure your items arrive safely. Shipping costs are based on the weight of your order and rates will be calculated at checkout.
Please allow 1-7 working days for shipping to the UK with DHL Express or Royal Mail and 3-10 working days for shipping to the rest of the world with DHL Express. Please note, certain destinations are harder to reach and therefore may incur additional charges which we will contact you about prior to shipping.
CUSTOMS FEES, IMPORT DUTIES & LOCALLY APPLIED VAT /
It is important to be aware that when a package is delivered internationally it may be subject to locally applied VAT, customs duties, import taxes, and/or fees imposed (e.g. handling fees) by the destination country. These charges are typically due once the package arrives in the destination country.
We cannot guarantee whether you will or will not be charged any locally applied VAT, customs taxes or duties upon receipt of your order. In purchasing goods from us the customer acknowledges that they are responsible for paying any of these additional costs (duties, taxes, VAT and customs clearance fees) associated with their order. These charges can vary widely and are often based on the price and type of item, package weight and dimension, origin country, and the taxes, duties, and fees of the destination country. We cannot predict which of these fees, if any, will be applied, and therefore cannot calculate nor collect these fees or taxes during the checkout stage of our website.
We are not responsible for any additional charges that may apply after a purchase is completed via our website.
We are currently offering pre-orders on some of our clogs. When you pre-order a pair of these they will be made-to-order, just for you. Please allow approximately 2-4 weeks before your pre-order is despatched (this does not include shipping). You will receive confirmation by email when you place a pre-order and again when your order is ready to ship. Pre-orders are returnable according to our usual terms (see below). If you order ready-to-ship items in the same order then these will automatically be kept aside to ship when your pre-order is ready. If you require immediate shipping for in stock items please contact us to pay additional shipping. Pre-orders will be open for approx two weeks and will be processed in batches. A batch is 10 of each size in each style. After the two week window we will close the pre-order and work on the current batch before we begin accepting pre-orders for the next batch. Subscribe to our mailing list to know when pre-orders are open and for which products.
It's important to be aware that each pair of our UK-made clogs is made by hand by Laura. It's a very small operation we are running with just one pair of talented hands making each clog using traditional methods. This is true slow fashion and craft. Please respect this by waiting patiently for your order to be made and understanding that during busy periods there may be a longer wait time. Remember you can always contact us if you have any queries.
We're sure you'll love your items but, if for any reason there's something not quite right, you have 30 days to return them.
Please read all the information below before filling out the returns form:
- We can only offer refunds on clogs and other items that are returned in an "as new", and therefore saleable, condition. This means: unworn and with the original shoe box/packaging intact.
- You have 30 days from the day you receive your items to return them to us for a full refund. After this period we do not accept any returns.
- We do not cover return shipping. We recommend using an insured and trackable service to return your goods to ensure that we receive your return. Any items not received by us cannot be refunded. Any items received damaged by improper packing cannot be refunded.
- If returning goods from overseas, please be aware that we cannot pay for any customs charges. Please mark your return as "returned goods" and go through the proper procedures to avoid customs charges.
- We only accept items as faulty if the items were defective when delivered to you. We inspect all orders closely before dispatch so this is extremely unlikely but please GET IN TOUCH immediately if you believe you have received a faulty item.
- On receipt of your returned order, your items will be inspected. We try to process returns as quickly as possible but it can take up to 14 days during busy periods. We need to be able to identify your return in order to process it. Failure to include your name and order number with your returned items will delay any refunds.
- Refunds will be made via the original method of payment and will take from 3 - 5 days business days to appear in your account.
- If you wish to exchange your clogs for a different pair or size, you will need to return your order and place a new one.